The Team Army Sports Foundation is a registered charity which raises funds for sport in the Army, and supports groups and charities that offer sporting opportunities for injured soldiers from all 3 services. We aim to promote excellence, increase opportunity and enable recuperation and rehabilitation from operations.
We help the best get better.
How you can get involved:
- Read about some of the athletes we are supporting
- Select Team Army as the beneficiary of your fundraising event
- Choose Team Army as your organisation’s charity of choice
- Make a donation on our Just Giving page
- Through corporate sponsorship
- Apply for funding for your team or organisation
Team Army is endorsed by the UK Ministry of Defence’s Army Board (ECAB). We work in partnership with the Army Sport Control Board, which governs and regulates Army sport.
Team Army Sports Foundation is a registered charity, number 1144004.