Our approach is to first fully understand the business objectives of each sponsor.
We then develop a package that offers the best opportunity of meeting those objectives, with results that can be measured in terms of:
- brand exposure through logo placement and generic promotion;
- advertising in events programmes and sports association media;
- invitations to attend sporting events;
- PR value through brand association and event media coverage;
- offsetting sponsorship against tax (sponsorship is an allowable expense);
- meeting corporate social responsibility target; and
- staff development through engagement with forces personnel.
Once we have understood your business objectives and the returns you would like, we work with you to match this to your chosen level of investment and the current capacity available across forces sport.
Forces sports range from high media interest, national level disciplines to minority interest activities, with proportionate requirements for funding. Team Army/Team Ethos also offers corps-level involvement across one or more corps or regiments for sponsors who may have a particular association. Some sports already have long-term sponsorship deals, while others historically have existed on very little financial support. We provide a sensitive balance that accommodates commercial objectives while supporting all sports.
From experience, we advise that a meeting is necessary to better understand your objectives in joining the scheme. Our team can advise on the benefits of each sponsorship level and can provide an illustration of the opportunities available at the time of enquiry. We will provide a tailored package backed by sound business justification to support your internal approvals process.
“Team Army offers Saab the ability to gain insights which lead to informed and timely business decisions. Decisions which ensure we consistently deliver the right solution each and every time.”
Hugh Ward – SAAB Training Systems